MAIN SPEAKER SYSTEM
• (10) Meyer Sound LINA line array
• (2) Meyer Sound UPJ outfill
• (2) Meyer Sound LINA balcony fill
• (2) Meyer Sound 750-LFC subwoofer
• (2) Ground “sidecars” (1) Meyer Sound UPJ
top, (1) Meyer Sound 950-LFC sub
• (8) Meyer Sound MJF-210 monitor wedge
• (2) QSC K12 powered speaker — additional
floor wedges or fills on stands
• (2) ElectroVoice ETX18SP — additional subs
National Sawdust is a proud partner of Meyer Sound.
MEYER SOUND CONSTELLATION®
Constellation is an integrated system of loudspeakers, microphones, and algorithmic digital signal processing allowing the acoustical properties of the hall to be altered to suit the nature of the event taking place, providing flexibility unattainable with traditional mechanical methods of variable acoustics such as baffles, orchestra shells, or secondary chambers. These loudspeakers are installed invisibly behind the architectural “shell” of the performance hall, distributed among the four walls and ceiling.
• (74) Meyer Sound UP-4XP
• (12) Meyer Sound Ashby
• (12) Meyer Sound MM-10 compact sub
• (4) Meyer Sound UMS-1XP compact sub
National Sawdust’s Constellation system is hosted on Meyer Sound’s D-Mitri® platform, allowing spatial audio and multichannel surround sound designs to be mapped and played through the Constellation loudspeakers via Meyer SpaceMap®.
• MOTU Interface, Hybrid Audio,UltraLite-MK3
• RME MADIfaceXT