Partnerships and Private Events Intern
- Draft timely response e-mails to all private event rental inquiries on the department’s e-mail address
- Assist with researching potential private event clients (event planners and producers in the following industries: finance, law, tech, food, automotive, fashion, film, lifestyle, music, weddings, hospitality, etc
- Assist Director of Partnerships with researching potential corporate partners and sponsors (companies that support the arts and culture)
- Assist Director of Partnerships in designing pitching decks and proposals for potential partners and sponsors (using Keynote, Google Slides, and Illustrator)
- Accompany the Private Events Manager on client walkthroughs of the venue
- Maintain a contact list using the company’s CRM
- Day- and evening-of event assistance (including Spring Gala on May 7, 2019, at Sotheby’s)
- Create event timelines, update spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university or college program to receive credit
- Available to work 20 hours a week from February through mid-May
- Knowledge of Keynote, Google Slides, Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience conducting research
- Motivated and hardworking, interested in start-up culture
How to apply: Email résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and “Partnerships and Private Events Intern” in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law. National Sawdust is an equal opportunity employer.