This concert, curated by the Association for the Promotion of New Music, is titled Ancient Voices of the Computer.
- Sholem Gorewitz and Joel Gressel, Life is Left Handed (Meteor Showers)
- Jeff Hall, Temple of Oblivion
- Stephen Dydo and Suan Haire, Voice of Silence
- Maurice Wright, Der Brunnen (The Well)
- Joe Hudson, Short Wave Radio Music
- Alice Shields, White Heron Dance
This concert is part of the New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival, the largest celebration of electroacoustic music in the world: music performed by acoustic musical instruments, laptops, and custom electronic devices, as well as works involving digital video, and sound installations. It spans 28 concerts, both at the Abrons Arts Center and here, at National Sawdust.
Visit www.nycemf.org for more information.