Eleven hand-selected electronic artists perform and showcase rarely heard work here at National Sawdust as part of New York’s Electroacoustic Music Festival.
- Yeamin Oh, Time Discontinuum;
- Chi Wang, Ling Tin;
- Zhixin Xu, Three Movements for solo sax and electronics;
- Giovanni Costantini, Seclusion;
- Giorgio N. Nottoli, Trama Filante;
- Gustavo Adolfo Delgado, SaxOut!;
- Abe B. King, Public Catharsis Study #1 & Aurus;
- Fred Szymanski, SCREE;
- Mark Zaki, no one can hear you dream;
- Michael Gogins, Black Mountain;
- Katsuyuki Araki, The Stream – Nagare
This concert is part of the New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival, the largest celebration of electroacoustic music in the world: music performed by acoustic musical instruments, laptops, and custom electronic devices, as well as works involving digital video, and sound installations. It spans 28 concerts, both at the Abrons Arts Center and here, at National Sawdust.
Visit www.nycemf.org for more information.