National Sawdust COVID Safety Protocols
Welcome Back to National Sawdust!
We’re excited to host you in our performance home in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
For the safety of our community, staff, and artists, before you join us at National Sawdust, you must be fully vaccinated by the date of attendance for access to the building and restaurant, Disco Tacos. Complete vaccination is 14 days following a final dose of the Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna, or Astra-Zeneca vaccine. There are no exceptions and a negative Covid test is not an acceptable alternative to being fully vaccinated.
Upon arrival at National Sawdust, we will need to see a government-issued photo identification and proof of vaccination with your name matching your photo ID via Health Pass by CLEAR, Excelsior Pass, the NYC Covid Safe Pass, a copy or photo of your CDC vaccination card and/or a copy or photo of an official immunization record from outside the United States.
Please know that all individuals associated with National Sawdust staff, Disco Tacos staff, and visiting artists and their teams are also required to be fully vaccinated before entering the building.
Our Health and Safety Protocols are based on guidance from New York City, the New York State Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control. We understand that public health guidelines are subject to change and ask for your patience and cooperation with any adjustments to these protocols.
Once you’re inside our venue, here are the additional protocols we ask that you follow:
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times while you are in our building unless you are eating at Disco Tacos.
- Wash and sanitize your hands. There are touchless soap dispensers and paper towels in the restrooms and hand sanitizer stations at the box office, lobby bar, and Disco Tacos.
Feeling unwell? Exposed to Covid recently? STAY HOME.
If you or anyone attending with you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 within 14 days of your visit, or been instructed to self-isolate within the last 10 days, we ask that you stay home and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ticket refund or exchange options.
National Sawdust’s Health and Safety Protocols in addition to mandatory vaccines and masks include:
- Merv13 filters and maximum fresh air settings on all HVAC systems
- Recommended humidity throughout the building
- Regular purges and air exchanges throughout the day and the building
- All tickets for admission will be e-tickets which will be scanned upon arrival for contactless admission.
- All tickets must be ordered using our on-line ticketing system to support contract tracing for any reported exposure and will communicate transparently with any impacted patrons.
- All individuals purchasing tickets at the box office before a performance must provide contact information in order for admission to be granted.
- We’ll provide digital programs to limit contact between staff and audiences. A QR code and link will be posted at National Sawdust and links will be included on our website and in your pre-show email should you want to browse the program at home.
We are relying on you to do your part to protect yourself and others by reviewing and agreeing to the attendance protocols before coming to National Sawdust. Anyone who does not abide by any health and safety protocols will be denied entry or removed from the building. All policies and protocols are subject to change at National Sawdust’s sole discretion and without notice.