NS is looking for a Marketing Intern for January onward. The NS Marketing department is responsible for the venue’s branding, communication, and promotions. The division oversees all print and digital promotions, advertising, content marketing, and grassroots marketing efforts.
This internship position is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain hands-on experience in live performance and arts education marketing, as well as arts administration. Interns must be able to work independently and have a can-do attitude.
Specific duties include:
- Administration: maintaining database information, assisting in the management of print, online, and email production
- Research: performance topics, performance history, and competitive analysis
- Outreach: manage student rush program, manage marketing tabling opportunities
- Project Management: Assisting with managing marketing plans and developing strategic programs
Internship has the possibility to continue through the Fall semester.
Hours per week: 20-25
- Familiarity with the NYC arts scene
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Experience with Microsoft, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp or other HTML and CSS experience
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Interest in working in the Arts
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or graduate degree, recent graduates are also eligible to apply
This internship is unpaid. Class credit can be arranged.
How to Apply:
Please email resume (pdf) and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com